Saber 3.5 Inch Paring Knife Review
Saber 3.5 Inch Paring Knife Feature
- Hand made, fully-forged, and priced so that working people can actually afford them
- What makes saber knives unique is the ability for our knives to take a new edge or refresh via sharpening
- Each of our knives is hot-dropped forged, heat treated, then cryogencially frozen to temper the steel to a sweet-spot of 56.6 rockwell
- NOT dishwasher safe, they must be hand-washed only
- Lifetime guarantee on craftsmanship and materials
Saber knives offer a unique high-quality solution for the hard-working chef! We specialize in custom manufacturing of high grade knives for the culinary artist. Each knife is hot drop forged from a single piece of proprietary German steel. German Metallurgical Engineers pioneered the high carbon stainless steel manufacturing process. This process pro- duces a metal that is hard enough to hold an edge, flexible enough not to break, and soft enough to hone and sharpen. It also must have all of the right qualities to resist rust and corrosion throughout its lifetime. The resulting formula for German stainless steel is: X 45 Cr Mo V 15. This recipe for metal is what is used to ensure every Saber knife is chef sharp! Who is Saber? The people of Saber Knives are like you: we work, we have families, we buy things we want and need. Also like you, we donʼt want to pay too much for what we buy. Saber Knives started because of our frustration at the high cost of quality cutlery. Convinced a small, well-managed company could engineer and produce a product equal to the very best German knives, we set out to do just that. No effort has been spared to reach that goal. We only make fully-forged knives using the best steel, as it makes for a better knife. If you want to pay too much for quality knives, thatʼs your business. If you want to buy a premium set of knives and have money left over… That’s our business.